Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

The Nationalism Pledge of India

(Take this pledge today and come together to make India No 1)

Today I pledge to be a good citizen of India.


I love my country. It has given me everything - a free place to live, to work and to create a good life for myself and my loved ones. I realize that my country is facing some problems and challenges. I pledge to commit myself to the nation and work in unity with other citizens to make India the most developed, most happy, most beautiful and the best place on earth.


-          I pledge myself to nationalism. I will love my country above everything else. I will never do anything that can ever directly or indirectly harm my country. I will keep national interest highest and will not allow any selfish or narrow interest above national interest. 

-          I pledge myself to unity and peace. I will not hate anyone or discriminate on the basis of religion, caste, region, language, economic status or color. All Indians are my brothers and sisters. I will stop others peacefully who try to create hatred or divide among people on the basis of religion, caste, region, language, economic status or color. I will respect others and their right to live. I will promote the spirit of unity, tolerance and co-operation. 

-          I pledge myself to develop self respect and respect of my country. I will respect other nations but along with other citizens of India will oppose strongly if they show disrespect to my country or my fellow citizens through words or deeds. 

-          I pledge myself to fulfill my duties and responsibilities. I will sincerely cast my vote every time not on the basis of religion, caste, region, language, gender or choice of political party but only one basis of ‘goodness’ of the candidate. I will work hard to give my best to my country. I will contribute towards all round development of India.

-          I pledge myself to discipline.  I will live as a law abiding citizen ranging from traffic rules to higher laws of the country. I will respect and co-operate with authorities and institutions. I will stop others from breaking laws but through peaceful means.

-          I pledge myself to honesty and integrity. I will pay my due taxes on time. I will refrain from any act of cheating or dishonesty. I will be accountable for my spirit and deeds. I will always say NO to corruption.

-          I pledge myself to justice. I will remain right-minded and develop courage to make sure that there is fairness and justice around me and in society. I will fight against injustice but through peaceful manners. I will be just to my fellow citizens especially children, women and elderly.

-          I pledge myself to the culture of India. I am proud of its richness in culture and heritage. I will do the best to preserve and enhance the rich culture of India. 

-          I pledge myself to wisdom. I will become aware and knowledgeable. I will live an organized life and uphold the system and organization in society. I will never create chaos or disruption in society. I will use higher knowledge towards own and country’s development. I will promote healthy lifestyle, happy family and friendly neighborhood. 

-          I pledge myself to make a beautiful and clean India. I will develop good civic sense and will help others in the same. I will keep my surroundings clean. I will cooperate with other citizens and government to keep India natural resources and environment safe and clean. I will co-operate with authorities to make India a green and beautiful country. 

-          I pledge myself to good work culture. I will become efficient and accountable. I will work hard to realize my best potential.

-          I pledge myself to help and support under privileged and disaster stuck to my best capacity.

-          I pledge to fight personal, social and national maladies like drugs, sexual harassment & rapes, rising crimes, blind religious faith, communalism, terrorism, corruption, poverty, over population, lack of education, inequality and discrimination, poor infrastructure, etc. 


    I pledge to be a Good Indian.